Tuesday, June 15

hello bello !

her name is nicole fatin nadhrah

cak cak cak hello there !
fatin here in the house bebeh
ok stop what am I doing -.-"
well this is my second blog and for your information
I have my first blog which I started on february 27 last year.
ok forget about the first blog and lets talk about this new baby blog.
the main purpose of this blog is to share my journey as a mass comm student.
what is it feel like being a mass comm student ?
for now I can say that I'm having so much fun.
the crowd are good so far =D
I can say I'm a happy girl now
*wink wink*


well, my very first day in the journey being a mass comm student started with
INTERVIEW !
sorry for being dramatic but that was what I felt when my coordinator text me to informed about the interview.
I was like oh my god, you got to be kidding.
I just register today and the next day I'll be interview.
I'm not fully prepared !
*that was my reaction at that time*
-.-"
so, the next day I went for the interview with almost nothing inside my head.
that moment all I think was, ya Allah I leave it to you
*yes I am dramatic =D*
the interview divided in two session.
first is writing and second is face to face interview with an officer from UiTM.
the writing was quite ok but full of spelling error because of my nervousness.
I was quite blank at that time.
then there was the most 'tricky part' face to face interview with an officer from UiTM and two of mass comm lactures.
I can say I was scared to death before the second session
but when I on my way to met those interviewers, I made up my mind.
I'm gonna do this. I got to pass this interview.
Encik Amirul the interviewer from UiTM, he is a nice man.
at first I thought he will be so serious during the interview but I was wrong.
I remember he ask me to watch a movie title
HITLER: THE RISE OF EVIL
I haven't watch this movie yet because still don't have it.
I'm in process of getting it right now.
he told me to watch this movie so that I know why the Jews being so violence and rude toward others.
I'm looking forward to watch this movie.
he said he going to ask me question about this movie when he come to my college next time.
so, up until today I feel great about my choice to further my study in mass comm.
I will remind my self everyday to not make the same mistake like I did last time.
It's time for brighter future.
LETS GO MASS COMM !!

No comments:

Post a Comment