Thursday, June 17

Getting started *formality kills me*

the title getting started sounds like I have attention to teach you guys cooking.
for example chapter 1 getting started, sound so zzz~ cliche isn't it -.-"
don't worry I'm not going to teach you guys cooking cause I'm bad at it.

ok we have reach Bahamas lets go back to the main point =DD
*its sound better in malay right *


these past few days I been busy(really ?) attending some mc introduction classes at college.
monday,tuesday,wednesday and thursday *sing it BEP style ya'll !
ok stop ! haih -.-"
fun introduction week for me, cause I learned new things
the most fun class is of course the DSLR class.
D60

I'm sure many of you have heard DSLR. but not all of you know how to use it.
including ME !
at first it was quite confusing for me. to many button here and there.
you hit the wrong button, you will explode. nahh ! kidding only.
but I manged to understand about the DSLR after the class.
I need to learn more to own the camera.
one of the lacture, Encik Faez told us
there are few people who own the DSLR but they dont know how to use
and they let their friends who actually know how to handle the DSLR use it.
what a waste !
end of the class Encik Emman assign us with an assignment.
what assignment ? next entry ok.
(I can't told you everything in one entry. it's part of PR strategy )
HAHA learned it from Encik Zulkamal or prefer to be called as Encik Zul.

I met Encik Zul on wednesday.
soft spoken person. I need to listen to him carefully.
(I'm quite deaf actually -.-" )
anyway, Encik Zul shared with us his very interesting story.
about his study, work and activities.
his background of working attract me the most.
he used to work with daughter of Sultan Kedah and NSTP I think.
his story more focused on Public Relations or PR.
commercial break
he told us so my things like
how to shake hand, how to give hint to people, how to eat at protocol dinner and so much more.
he even told us that he can read people by looking at them.
hmmm I wonder if he know what am I thinking that day ?
urgh quite scary I think. Mel said it kind of profiling sorry Encik Zul -.-"
I promise I'll upload my assignment on monday.
chao !




p/s: I know my english quite bad.
but hey I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment